Since 2009 we have been asked to conduct workshops on the toolkit and this has grown over time to include several topics. The trainings range from 1 hour to 6 hours in length.
The topics of workshops include:
- Pharmaceutical Abuse
- Pharmaceutical Abuse Crimes and Prevention (Law Enforcement Only)
- Emerging Drug Trends
- Best Practices in Drug Abuse Prevention
- Crisis Management – Detect, Deter, React, Recover(Active Shooter & Acts of Violence)
- Social Media Trends
Some of the groups that we have presented to include:
- Wisconsin Safe and Heathy Schools
- School districts throughout Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Coroners and Medical Examiners Association
- Wisconsin Adolescent Health Symposium
- Wisconsin Crime Prevention Practitioners Association
- Wisconsin Association of Community Oriented Police
- Wisconsin Problem Oriented Police Conference
- Northwoods Coalition
- New England Traffic Safety Educators Association
- SAMHSA Community Based Organizations Regional Trainings
- Great Lakes Pharmaceutical Waste Working Group
- Thedacare Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin DARE Officers Association
- Kansas City, KS Public Schools Police Department
- Menomonee (WI) Tribal
- Ho Chunk Nation (WI)
- Winnebago Tribe (NE)
- Standing Rock Tribe (ND)
- Fox Valley Fire Chief’s Association
Click for a bio of our instructors.
Here is a news story on a training in LaCrosse.
If interested in a training
Here is a news clip from a training in the Lacrosse area.